My grandmother, Virginia Rowland, was an artist. She won over 100 ribbons for her artwork! She painted people, landscapes, flowers, cars and other things. I told my her that I wish I was as talented as she was. She said that she didn't even start painting until she was in her 30's. This fact amazed me, and gave me hope that I could still do something great! So instead of a paintbrush, I am creating artwork with a camera.
It was truly a blessing to be asked to come work and shoot at the Studio in 2009. Working with multiple photographers has been an amazing environment to learn, create and grow. Of course, it is super awesome that I get to work with my BEST Friend, Mell Bell.
Random things about me:
* I love Diet Dr Pepper
* My favorite bands are Led Zeppelin and the Red Hot Chili Peppers
* I have been to Disney World 14 times & counting
* My camera is named The Mighty Boosh
* I hate tomatoes but LOVE ketchup
* My super hero power involves texting
* My favorite Psalm is 63
* I like to eat beets